Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloning shift layers

Hey guys and girls,

A new client here, barely scratching the surface but am amazed at the functionality with this program. I'm thoroughly impressed in virtually every respect.

My question is this; Is there a way to clone (copy and paste) commands in Shift 1 to Shift 2, Shift 3 etc.?

Manually having to duplicate each shift layer with countless commands is less than ideal.

Thank you kindly!

-Blue

[Copy] and [Paste] commands are already available via right-click for every possible mapping. If you mean an ability to copy whole [Shift] - that we don't have.

Comment

Hello! One more small note — if you need some controls to be the same in Shift 1-4 and in Main configuration, you do not need to clone anything: all the mappings that are not re-adjusted in the Shift mode, will be inherited by default.

Comment

Thank you kindly for the responses!

reWASDer, that was exactly what I needed to hear. I was not entirely clear on the inherited shift layer mappings. This saved me hours of ridiculous redundancy on my part. Thanks!

Comment

Yay, you are welcome

Comment

Im having another issue which I cannot resolve. I was hesitant to start a new topic, but please let me know if this is not how you would like me to proceed.

My issue is this:

I have custom response curve set up for my mouse. I have 3 shift layers that I'm using. All of which have the exact same response curve values, same sensitivities etc.

The main config, and shift layer 2 work perfectly when enabled. The issue is that layer 3 (despite all the same settings) has a huge increase in speed.

I have attached a folder with photos of each layer and respective settings. I'm at a loss as to why this layer does not retain the same speeds.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Hello!
              Can you drop the config directly? Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles I need the correspondent *.rewasd file.

Comment

File is attached.
                Attached Files

Comment

EDIT: I should have clarified that it is the Green Layer (Shift Layer 2) that I'm having difficulties with. Everything else works as intended. I tried to edit my post, but as it is unapproved I could not. Sorry for any confusion.

Comment

The problem is that in the 3rd shift layer you do not have the mouse configured as the right stick. (Apparently you adjusted the response curve and sensitivity, but did not apply the settings)

So it turns out that in other layers of the shift, your mouse works like a right stick, and in the 3rd, the mouse works like just a mouse.

Comment

Yes, the Main config, shift layer 1 and shift layer 2 are meant to work as a right stick. The 3rd (blue layer) is meant to work as a mouse. The (green) Shift Layer 2 is the one Im having difficulties with.

Comment

Originally Posted by Deuterium View Post
                        Yes, the Main config, shift layer 1 and shift layer 2 are meant to work as a right stick. The 3rd (blue layer) is meant to work as a mouse. The (green) Shift Layer 2 is the one Im having difficulties with.

The problem is that the settings of the virtual controller in the second layer are different from the main and 1st layers.

Comment

Wow. Thank you immensely. I should have caught that.

Appreciate all your time!

Comment

Always happy to help

Comment

Just tested, and it is now functioning perfectly. Thanks for all the super fast help!

Comment

Working...
                              X