Autoapply no longer working correctly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autoapply no longer working correctly

I had a DoomEternal profile that was working correctly yesterday and applying correctly. I made some changes to some shift activators, and save them, and now it's doing some weird behavior. If I start the game, I hear the controller connect, and the gyro gets enabled (which is part of the profile). However, none of gamepad functions work in game anymore. If I disable autoapply, and apply manually, then the profile works as expected. Any ideas on what could be happening?

The autoapply does not rely on any reWASD settings. Our software simply applies the config once the game is in focus. It detects whether the needed app is running, then it applies the config assigned to the game.
    As you said, you can hear the sound of a virtual controller being connected to the PC.
    The only suggestion we can do is to try reinstalling the app, still, if it was working correctly, as you mentioned, please pay attention to some other software that might prevent the gamepad from being detected in-game.

If you are using Steam, try disabling it's controller support.

Comment

Deleting the profile and recreating it worked. Not sure why it got corrupted (like I said, it was working correctly when applying manually).

Comment

Pretty strange situation. Please let us know if something similar happens again, will try to find the exact steps that lead to this issue.

Comment

Working...
        X