Is there any way to exit a toggled shift layer with a different button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any way to exit a toggled shift layer with a different button

Example scenario: I disable gyro via a toggle shift layer when I press start, to help me navigate the menus. But sometimes I forget to press start again and either accept a menu via A button or unpaus via B button, which takes me back to the game with the disabled gyro. Is there any way to 'untoggle' the shift layer with a different button? Thanks.

Shift can be activated/deactivated with one and only key.
    There is no way to activate it with some another key, unfortunately.

Comment

Still, we are working on implementing that feature in the upcoming update (5.7).
      Please stay tuned for updates!

Comment

Thanks, that would be a great feature. To add to this, adding multiple shift keys for each layer would be great too.

Comment

Originally Posted by flowerdealer View Post
          Thanks, that would be a great feature. To add to this, adding multiple shift keys for each layer would be great too.
          Do you mean making several Shift modifiers to toggle a single Shift layer? Yep, this thing is also planned

Comment

Yes, exactly! Thanks! Rewasd has a learning curve but I love it, it's just missing a few small things but seems like you are already working to implement a ton of them, thanks! I bought the full version btw, not just complaining

Comment

We are glad to do our best for our users!

Comment

Working...
              X