Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with setting up

Hey Lads !

I’m playing fortnite and as I want to obtain double movement it is kind of hard for me to understand all the binds and understanding the mechanics of it. I feel kind of dumb tbh

even when I set up some binds it just doesn’t seem to work.

If there’s anyone who can help me I’ll be more than happy to gift you any skin you want.

Hi! Try these steps:
    1. Please make sure that in the lower left corner of the reWASD you have selected the keyboard device, and it is displayed exactly as a keyboard, if there are additional keys on it.
    2. Try to download and use double movement config from reWASD Community (link).
    3. Make sure that the "ignore gamepad input" option is turned off in the settings of the game.

Looking forward to your reply.

Comment

Originally Posted by RAM Stealer View Post
      Hi! Try these steps:
      1. Please make sure that in the lower left corner of the reWASD you have selected the keyboard device, and it is displayed exactly as a keyboard, if there are additional keys on it.
      2. Try to download and use double movement config from reWASD Community (link).
      3. Make sure that the "ignore gamepad input" option is turned off in the settings of the game.

Looking forward to your reply.
      Thanks, works for me.
      Research Economist in the Monetary Policy Analysis Division

Comment

Working...
      X