Need help with mouse spinning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with mouse spinning

Hey guys, i just bought reWASD but i'm having a problem with my mouse spinning on Days Gone (PS5, but PS4 game). I have default settings for PS4 Remote Play and didn't change a thing. Also, mouse cursor do not disappear while using remote play, even in fullscreen mode. What can i do here? Thanks.

PS: How can i send you a video showing my problem? I guess it will help you guys...

Attached Files

Hey there!
    If the problem lies in the rotation of the mouse, you may not have activated the trial for additional features. Our PS4 Remote play config includes 3 additional features at once: Rapid fire, combo, Advanced mapping. You can check the activation of the trial for these features in the license tab (lower right corner of the program)

Comment

I did this video, hope it helps

Comment

It is recommended to test configs at [Gamepad Tester] before trying it in game. Your video shows that is something deflects right stick to the right for about 80%. Seems like a stuck relative deflection made with [Combo] or an "inertion zone mapping". Screenshot doesn't really tell much.

If you're using build-in [PS4 Remote Play] config without any changes, then you should check [Advanced] setting of a mouse and remove mappings for [High zones]. To do that, click on each of squares to select the mapping and then click on [X] to remove them.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2021-04-03_21-50-22.png
Views:	467
Size:	50.7 KB
ID:	224903

Comment

Working...
        X