Need help with remapping to Touchpad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with remapping to Touchpad

Recently I bought PsNow along with reWASD so I could be able to play PsNow on my PC.

When I tried to play Horizon: Zero Dawn I realized that for certain actions you need to have the touchpad.
    I remapped touchpad center touch to R2+L2 shortcut and nothing happens in-game.
    It seems to be kinda working because when the shortcut wasn't on it would make in-game actions related to R2 or L2. But
    when the shortcut is on then it just doesn't do anything related to reWASD remapping or the game.

My controller is na official ps3 controller installed via ScpToolkit.

I asked my friend about it and he said he had the same problem at one point, but he did make it work by messing with the configs (he doesn't remember exactly what, switching from one another or something).
    Can anybody help?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1.png
Views:	626
Size:	100.7 KB
ID:	224911Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2.png
Views:	573
Size:	588.3 KB
ID:	224912

​​

There is a difference between touchpad tap and click. Your shortcut is mapped to a tap on the middle section. Maybe game requires a click or that command is not unlocked in the game yet?

Just fyi, reWASD is able to work with DS3 controller without any 3rd party drivers. Those are actually tend to interfere with reWASD operations. I suggest removing those drivers and trying again.

Comment

Originally Posted by Shion View Post
      There is a difference between touchpad tap and click. Your shortcut is mapped to a tap on the middle section. Maybe game requires a click or that command is not unlocked in the game yet?

Just fyi, reWASD is able to work with DS3 controller without any 3rd party drivers. Those are actually tend to interfere with reWASD operations. I suggest removing those drivers and trying again.
      Thanks so much for the reply.
      It seems that I didn't really pay attention to what was going on and the required input was indeed center click and not center tap.

As for the 3rd party drivers, I installed them due to reWASD not recognizing the controller. It appears in device manager but reWASD doesn't "see it".

Thanks so much for helping me out!

Comment

Working...
      X