question about scuff controllers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about scuff controllers

is scuff controllers supported by rewasd?if it is then are there any limitations?and can u map buttons to paddles?

Hello
    SCUF controllers are not supported by reWASD, but are recognized similarly to the gamepad they are based on.
    Unfortunately, reWASD is not able to detect the additional buttons/paddles, since they are not reported to Windows as separate controls, unlike Xbox Elite 1 and 2 paddles. Please contact the controller manufacturer, we will gladly cooperate to bring the full support to all the controllers.

Comment

how do i contact controller manufacturers and what do i say to them

Comment

Hey. reWASD developers do want to add the dedicated support for all gamepads, including the paddles. The only thing we need is a tiny bit of information that goes from drivers/hardware about those additional controls. If the manufacturer is interested in our support, we will be happy to get in touch and make everything possible from our side. We just want the manufacturer to notice us, to understand that it is what their users need.
        You can contact them here:

Comment

i went to the link but didnt find a way to contact them so i tweeted them what u said. can u or some higher up with good influence contact them too if they dont notice me they might notice u guys
          Mailing Address:

Scuf Gaming International, LLC

3970 Johns Creek CT

Suite 325

Suwanee, GA 30024

United States of America

Phone:

(844) 728-3488 (US & Canada Only)

(404) 851-9261 (All Other Countries)

Twitter: @SCUFAssist

Comment

Thanks a lot for the cooperation!

We have already tried to contact them, but unfortunately haven't got any answer yet. We hope that together with the users we would be heard

Comment

Also desperately wating for that : I wrote a feature request at SCUFs forum. maybe one day we get that feature although I doubt it because I assume it's hardware limitation as the SCUF controllers are just rebranded ordinary ones to my knowledge.

Comment

Originally Posted by The_Unknown View Post
                Also desperately wating for that : I wrote a feature request at SCUFs forum. maybe one day we get that feature although I doubt it because I assume it's hardware limitation as the SCUF controllers are just rebranded ordinary ones to my knowledge.

https://customercare.scufgaming.com/...e-like-reWASD-
                Thank you so much! We will be happy to make it work.

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post

Thank you so much! We will be happy to make it work.
                  Hi!
                  I don`t understand this at all. I brought Rewasd bevore I got my Scuf Controller. In the Beginning it was all very confusing to me BUT in that time, don`t knwo WHT I did but the Programm DID recognize the Paddles on the back! Then I stumble through the menus, not really knowing what I did, and they vanished to never appear again! What the hell...? Please tell me ther IS a workaround. There must. The Paddles also seems to mappable! What did I do wrong to them that they disapear?^^ Please help!

Comment

Working...
                  X