World of warcraft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World of warcraft

yeah so wow not working with configs can any one write me a tutorial or show a link to get wow working ive got a paid version.. tnx dylan

Hello! Make sure to start reWASD first, and then the game. Check the "Autodetect associated apps" checkbox.

What exactly are you trying to set up in your config?

Comment

well i bought the software it worked then stopped i havnt got a exacly for you on that one. edit the mouse gets stuck on side of screen, side issue is why i bought the software so now theres that..exact issue is mouse broken..
      Last edited by myfriends; 08.04.2021, 13:21.

Comment

Do you have the full version or did you use some features during the trial period?

Comment

hi full version

Comment

What device are you using? Also send your config please. Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles I need the correspondent *.rewasd file.

Comment

Config 1.rewasd here it is .

Comment

Is this exactly that config? It's empty. There are no remaps in it.

Comment

yip can you send me a wow reconfig?

Comment

Please check this one, it is the most popular config for gamepads in our community.

Also, you can see the other ones here.

I am not sure what exactly you want to achieve, so please let me know more.

Comment

nope my mouse cannot move around game screen at all the mouse its self is getting push away from the game and gets stuck.

Comment

reWASD creates the virtual mouse in your case. If it is being stuck, the issue is caused by something else. We do not interact with games, windows, etc.
                        Thus, it is simply not possible for the mouse to be stuck because of reWASD. It could happen with any other physical or virtual mouses' cursor.

Comment

Ok so it’s a big on my system tnx for the help🍌

Comment

Ok so buyed the add on the mouse works great on windows but when switching to wow spazzes out doesn’t work

Comment

I noticed it’s has a remap off message when auto is clicked

Comment

Working...
                              X