Wired Dualsense not recharging?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wired Dualsense not recharging?

Hello everyone, I use my Dualsense with REWASD and everything works exactly as I want, it's perfect. The only problem I have is that the gamepad's battery won't recharge when connected via USB, not even trying to change usb ports on the pc and using of course the ones on the back of the case, directly on the motherboard.

Is this normal or maybe there's something wrong with my settings (tried looking around but didn't find anyything about charging) or maybe my bios settings or I don't know, just the dualsense not charging unless it recognizes a PS5? It's a bit of a problem because the battery charge will still drain from the gamepad even if it's wired and then when I unplug it from my pc and go into bluetooth mode to turn on my PS5 it's always on 1% battery and turns off after a few seconds.

Thanks for the attention, I tried to look for a similar issue on the forum but nothing came up, which is weird and makes me think I'm the only one with this issue or altogether missing some very obvious point :P

Hello there!

We are sorry that you face such difficulties during the usage of your DualSense controller.
    The issue is not related to the reWSAD software for sure, still, we have some suggestions.

Please make sure you use the original, or, at least, certified USB cable for charging the DualSense controller. Also, the battery usage might be more than the power your PC's USB port provides. Try using another USB port.

This issue is all about amperage, wattage of the USB port/cable. Please make sure your USB port can fulfill the power requirements for the DualSense charging.

Comment

Working...
    X