MIC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIC

in my online games how do I activate the microphone to speak online? I'm using an xbox configuration

Hi, not sure if I understand how this has to do with reWASD? It depends on which button your microphone is assigned to directly in your online games.
    If in the game (or settings of a gaming platform, like Steam) a certain button is responsible for the microphone, but in your config, it is remapped to something else, just change the key or apply mapping in reWASD to a different key.

Also, when connecting a physical (or when creating a virtual) gamepad in the system, in some applications, as well as in the Windows system itself, the input / output devices in the sound / voice settings can be reset or changed.
    Check these settings if and set the old value.

Comment

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post
      Hi, not sure if I understand how this has to do with reWASD? It depends on which button your microphone is assigned to directly in your online games.
      If in the game (or settings of a gaming platform, like Steam) a certain button is responsible for the microphone, but in your config, it is remapped to something else, just change the key or apply mapping in reWASD to a different key.

Also, when connecting a physical (or when creating a virtual) gamepad in the system, in some applications, as well as in the Windows system itself, the input / output devices in the sound / voice settings can be reset or changed.
      Check these settings if and set the old value.

sorry for my ignorance, as the xbox controller contains a microphone slot i thought i would have to set this up in rewasd
      sorry for my ignorance, as the xbox controller contains a microphone slot i thought i would have to set this up in rewasd

Comment

No, you don't need to configure this in reWASD. It is enough to select the correct output device in the system or application settings.

Comment

Working...
        X