Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titan 2 in the mix

PS4, Titan 2, MSI GE75 Raider

First off I do not expect anyone here to be familiar with the Titan 2 so I apologize if you are not.

Hi I use the Titan 2 (console-tuner) to run scripts to fine tune my controller to the physics of the game. The Titan 2 is usb plugged into the PS4 and the DS4 is connected to the Titan 2 via bluetooth module. This allows for authentication pass through to the PS4. I have just come into a nice gaming laptop purchased from MSI.

The Titan 2 connects to the PC via usb connection for programming using Gtuner app and emulation scripts.

I want to map a virtual DS4 to the keyboard and gaming mouse on the MSI and if it is possible to connect to the titan two by Bluetooth pairing or any Bluetooth device like it does with the DS4. Wired connection is possible.

1. first scenario So without remote play on the laptop and emulating the DS4 can I use a usb connection to the titan 2 still as a pass through like i would with my regular DS4.

2. second scenario so WITH remote play on the laptop can I pass though the titan two to use and adjust script will playing PS4 on the laptop.

Hello there. Unfortunately, we are not familiar with this device.

Our software supports the external Bluetooth device. You can check the details about this feature here:

With that feature, you can adjust your mappings in reWASD for the devices you wish to use externally with the PS4 console.

Another thing you can use is a GIMX connection:

Both functions are being used for creating the virtual Bluetooth controller, available for pairing with other devices remotely.

This feature might be exactly what you need. I can only suggest testing it.

Comment

Thank you for your reply.

I certainly have to test a reWASD virtual controller.

Virtual Controller seems to be a blind spot for the Titan 2 $$$$ and GTuner software which is much more sophisticated than the [GIMX $ (which is cool)] does really the same thing as a go between T2 $$$$ but has memory, switches, and an optional Bluetooth module and since I have one. Alright then good work :-)

reWASD address some important issues using built in keyboard and mouse that people already have we will see. Awesome!

Comment

Sure, feel free to test it out. Who knows, maybe the device you have will work with no issues.

Comment

Working...
        X