Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can the back paddles on Evil controllers be programmed like Xbox elite?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can the back paddles on Evil controllers be programmed like Xbox elite?

I am looking for a replacement of my Xbox elite v1, because the D-pad is horrible and gets hung up sometimes, which is extremely annoying when playing Hollow Knight. I've been thinking about a Xbox elite v2, but thought I should perhaps try something new, and since Scuf's back paddles can't be reprogrammed into whatever I want, like the Xbox elite can, Scuf is out of the question. Which leads me to ask if Evil back paddles can be reprogrammed like the Xbox elite, or if they are like the Scuf?

In general, are there any quality controller with back paddles that are programmable to whatever I want, except the Xbox elite?

Hello!
    We have made a huge research and came to the conclusion that reWASD is not able to detect the additional buttons/paddles, since they are not reported to Windows as separate controls, unlike Xbox Elite 1 and 2 paddles. The rest of controllers containing extra buttons or paddles are recognized as Xbox 360 or Xbox One only. It does not depend on the license (free\paid). Please contact the controller manufacturer, we will gladly cooperate to bring the full support to all the controllers.

Comment

Thank you very much for your quick reply! Xbox elite v2 it is then.

Comment

You're welcome!

Comment

Working...
        X