Any way to set maximum stick input?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any way to set maximum stick input?

I'm not entirely sure how to explain it, but I guess like a outside deadzone? So like, it would only take a little up on the stick and it would register as max. Reason is, I love the Switch Pro, but...it will sometimes register as halfway up or anywhere inbetween, even when pressed fully upwards. There's a way to do it in steam, but unfortunately that doesn't work for game pass games...and it's kind of why I bought rewasd...works well otherwise though, any help would be immensely appreciated, thanks!

Hello. Go to Advanced Stick Settings and configure it similarly:

It would only take a little up on the stick, and it would register as max.
    You can learn more about the settings in the manual.

Comment

While this helps, this isn't quite what I'm looking for, something like in Steam where you can set a maximum outer deadzone. Though maybe my pro controller drifting is just too strong sometimes, sigh. :/ Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled2.png
Views:	402
Size:	443.4 KB
ID:	225326

Comment

Hello. Go to virtual controller settings (1), select the desired stick (2), adjust the right slider of the dead zone as you need (3)

Click image for larger version  Name:	09d813ac60.jpg Views:	27 Size:	111.4 KB ID:	225329

Comment

Originally Posted by Pristine_Comfort_917 View Post
          While this helps, this isn't quite what I'm looking for, something like in Steam where you can set a maximum outer deadzone. Though maybe my pro controller drifting is just too strong sometimes, sigh. :/ Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled2.png
Views:	402
Size:	443.4 KB
ID:	225326
          Hey there!

Not sure why the curve doesn't work in your case. Could you please show it to me? It should be pretty much the same that the Steam's setting does.

Comment

Working...
          X