Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left and Right Side

Hello,

I am mapping rewasd. So rewasd can perceive side of fight game? There is a left side and right side. We are pressing left button and left button. So, for example, I dont want to press left and right button. I want to rewasd preceive it sides are left or right.

Is it possible?

No, reWASD is unable to percieve when left or right is forward or backward. But you can make [Combos] for when left is forward, and use [Shift] with same [Combos] on same buttons but with right as forward and switch to this [Shift] when needed.

That would require at least [Key Combo] feature. And [Advanced mapping] if you're remapping a controller.

Comment

sorry, I am noob for this. So, can you send me an sample mapping?

Comment

Create a Combo in the desired direction in the Main configuration and the same combo in the opposite direction in the Shift mode (as it is shown in the screenshots). You can switch the shift and use the combo on the side you want.

Comment

Hi.

Thx. I did but, shift changing is so slow and rewasd not responding a couple of seconds. I mean rewasd pro is freezing. This problem same also during slot and config changing.

How Can I solve this problem. ??

My computer is next generation with i7 processor and 32 gb RAM.

Comment

Do you mean the GUI is taking long when you switch between [Shifts] and [Slots] or when you are switching [Shifts] in the game?

Can you collect tracetext logs by following these instructions?

Comment

Hi ,

thx for your help. I solved my problem and shift mode working fine.

So, But there is another problem.

For example,

I am working with Main conf. and Shift 1 layers.

I mapped Left+X buttons to Left Sticks Up on Main Configuration. This is working fine without up jumping

But,

I mapped Right+X button to Left Sticks Up on Shift 1. This is not working. Because These keys running with up jumping. I dont want Left stick Up current behaivor. I Just want to work of Right+X button.

Please help.

Sorry for taking yours more time.

Thx

Comment

Hello,
                Use Unmaps to remove native stick functionality in Shift 1. You can learn more about Unmaps here.

Comment

ooh. Thank you so much. Working fine

Comment

Working...
                  X