Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody else has an issue Warzone

Hello,

maybe somebody else uses rewasd for Warzone? I have just played it and got a shadowban. Does somebody else has this issue now? I saw that they
    are now blocking overwolf is rewasd now considering bad too? I don't want to blame anyone but it's literally the only tool I used so I'm just checking if this is a possbility.

Hey there!

I am sorry for my late reply. We haven't got any reports about the proved ban because of reWASD. However, it is better to contact the game's support team to be sure that you are allowed to use specific features of the remapping software.

Comment

Originally Posted by greedisgood View Post
      Hello,

maybe somebody else uses rewasd for Warzone? I have just played it and got a shadowban. Does somebody else has this issue now? I saw that they
      are now blocking overwolf is rewasd now considering bad too? I don't want to blame anyone but it's literally the only tool I used so I'm just checking if this is a possbility.
      are you still being banned?

Comment

Originally Posted by greedisgood View Post
        Hello,

As far as I know this happens most of the time due to rapidfire, if it seems unnatural you could get banned. With mouse scripts it's often people get a ban for this, anti-recoil NP.

Comment

Working...
        X