Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gyro Right Stick

hi guys,

I've played with the reWASD program for quite a while now dating back to last year. primarily, I use it to play games that have gyro built into them which makes using gyro a breeze. however, I am still unable to find the sweet spot when it comes to mapping gyro to the right stick for games that don't support gyro. my question is, if this setting exists, what is a setting I can use in the program that will give me the closest feel to using actual gyro? I have tried adjusting my sensitivities (both in-game and application) as well as deadzones, so I've been wondering if I might be missing something else.

I use a grouped joycon where I utilize gyro to the right pad.

thank you!!

In that case, we can only suggest remapping the gyro to the mouse, as it seems closer to the real gyro gameplay. The stick, mouse, gyro - all of them works differently, still, the most similar behavior has a mouse, rather than a stick.

Just as for me, the gyro is perfect for the virtual mouse, I don't really like the virtual stick applied to the gyro. But there are a lot of users that prefer the virtual stick mapped to gyro, rather than a mouse.

You can always rely on to this guide:

There are several types of configuration, you can try each one of them, also feel free to check how it works with a virtual mouse and stick and decide which option suits you better.

Should you have any questions - please feel free to contacting us back.

Comment

Working...
    X