Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible to use "shift key" to enable "shift settings".

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible to use "shift key" to enable "shift settings".

I've been looking for this kind of tool for a while!

I want to activate the turbo mouse click setting when holding the shift key down. is that possible? So I can set the fire rate if the shift key is down. or activate (shift) when the caps lock is on would be cool too.

Yes, that is possible. Set [Shift] key as a shift modifier on one of the shifts and enable [Turbo] flag for [LMB]. You can also set [Caps Lock] as a shift modifier in [Toggle] mode. But for now only one key can be set as a shift modifier.

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply! I think I'm setting it up right, but it doesn't work.... here is the mouse and keyboard setting. Am I missing something? Thx Click image for larger version

Name:	settings.jpg
Views:	383
Size:	127.2 KB
ID:	225286

Comment

[LMB] should be mapped to itself instead of [LShift].

Comment

it actually is set to the left mouse button. A little glitch is that it changes the setting even if you just looking at it as it always has focus and changes with any keypress/mouse button...

but still doesn't activate with the shift key or caps lock.

Comment

That happens because you click on a key during the mapping edit. Please make sure it has the correct mapping assigned to it.

There are currently no issues with reWASD's shifts, so I guess you just misconfigured the profile a bit.

If you want to shoot using the shift button held, it can be setup using the different activator. Please check the screenshot attached.
            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the tips, turns out the keyboard needed to be activated. Not sure how it changed because my very first test was to use shift-space to rapid fire, but since space is also jump I didn't want to jump and fire all time. LOL

Thanks for all the help!

For anybody that finds this in the future, have to activate the mouse AND keyboard in the lower left corner...

Click image for larger version

Name:	mouse & keyboard.png
Views:	303
Size:	17.5 KB
ID:	225294

Comment

The option you have mentioned is the group of devices creation. The group of devices has to be created for all the devices you wish to remap.

If some device is not present here, the config will not be applied to it.

Comment

Working...
                X