Elite Series 2 Controller Vibration Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elite Series 2 Controller Vibration Issues

I got an Elite series 2 controller and wanted to use reWASD to remap the paddles (as this is impossible with the xbox acc app) but ran into an issue. During gameplay (tested with various shooting games) the vibration will stop after 3 continuous seconds. Think full auto with a large magazine and not letting off the trigger at all. If you stop and start shooting again either prior to, or after the issues starts, it'll work again but for only 3 solid seconds. The timing is always exact. This was tested using the IR dongle for pc, and also with a wired connection to confirm. If I disable reWASD then the vibration works as it should (tested in all games that presented the issue previously). Starting the program again will resume the issue.

Is there a setting I can change that will rectify the issue, or maybe a legacy version of the program I can test to see if it's a problem there as well? I'd love to continue using this program as it works incredibly well for remapping the paddles and is simple and intuitive with multiple profiles, etc. Was looking to buy (am currently in the trial) but am reluctant if I can't resolve this. Thanks for any help you can provide. Feel free to ask any further questions if my explanation lacks clarity.

Hi! Please send me the config you are using. Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles
    I need the correspondent *.rewasd file.
    Perhaps this will help to better understand what is the reason.

Comment

Working...
    X