Auto press key when stop using joystick while playing Guild Wars 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto press key when stop using joystick while playing Guild Wars 2

Would be possible to config ReWASD to automatically press a keyboard key when stop using the right joystick? I have the right joystick of my Xbox Elite controller assigned to mouse movement. In Advanced settings I assigned the keyboard character \ to all high zone. With this configuration I have to hold the joystick for 2 to 3 seconds for the auto-press key \ takes effect.

I'm playing Guild Wars 2 with my Xbox Elite controller. Thanks to some ReWASD forum users I manage to have the left joystick move the toon without holding right-mouse-button. The new problem I'm facing is that the mouse cursor gets lost all the time during intense battles and I have to manually and painfully slow recenter the mouse cursor.

So I found a little software called UltraMon that allows me to assign any keyboard key to recenter the cursor at a press of a button. I choose the keyboard character \ to recenter the mouse cursor since is not been used by any software on my computer and not used in-game either.

In advanced setting I try to change the zones closer for ReWASD auto-press key \. If I change the settings to react faster when moving the joystick, I won't be able to move the mouse through the entire screen because ReWASD will constantly press \ and the cursor will be recentered every mili second by UltraMon.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_175.png
Views:	456
Size:	526.5 KB
ID:	225361

Since I'm stuck here, I was wondering if instead of telling ReWASD to auto press the key \ when moving the joystick, what if I can tell ReWASD to auto-press \ when I stop moving the joystick.

Would be that possible?

Hey
    Unfortunately, there is no such feature yet, but we are considering adding it in future updates.

You can try assigning this key to the Low Stick zone. But then it will be triggered twice - at the beginning and at the end of the joystick movement.

Comment

Working...
    X