Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• printing my Gamepad Layout

Hello Guys,

Thanks for this amazing software, currently i am playing many games and i am struggling to remember the controls so is there a way i can print the Gamepad layout with the description of every button so i can put it physically in front of me? Regards.

Each mapping has an availability to add a description (pen icon). Feel free to click it and add the description you need!

Comment

Originally Posted by wookiepediologist View Post
      Each mapping has an availability to add a description (pen icon). Feel free to click it and add the description you need!
      I know that, is it possible to print the layout with the description? I need it as a physical printed paper.

Comment

No, we don't have a "print all mappings" nor the list of them all in a printable view command. You'll have to improvise with screenshots for that.

Comment

Hey there! We are planning to add overlay in the next release. One of its parts will be devoted to the mappings, so you will be able to press a special hotkey and see a table of mappings while you are planning a game. I hope you will like it

Still the idea about printed mappings is in our to-do list. No ETA at the moment, sorry.

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
            Hey there! We are planning to add overlay in the next release. One of its parts will be devoted to the mappings, so you will be able to press a special hotkey and see a table of mappings while you are planning a game. I hope you will like it

Still the idea about printed mappings is in our to-do list. No ETA at the moment, sorry.
            Great news! Thanks i will be waiting, i hope you can add an option for different colors of description (for sports games for example text in red will be for offensive controls and green for defensive controls), or in rts startegy games defensive macros and offensive macros..etc. I am using Azeron and xbox controller and for someone who is new to PC gaming your software is god sent.

I have also with the help of your software binded my Azeron to work as a left hand mouse in Chrome and other programs because using a mouse for a long time is causing me an arm pain on my right side, Thank you very much.

Comment

Different shift layers will be highlighted in the different colors, so for example, if for playing defensive mode you use some shift layer, you will be turned in the corresponding color.

You are very welcome!

Comment

Hey there! We have released our Desktop Overlay with reWASD 5.7 today.

You can visit Preferences -> Desktop Overlay -> Mappings tab to set a hotkey that will bring a table of Mappings to your desktop. I hope it will help you following the mappings while you are playing

Comment

And I am back again

The Printing has been added to reWASD 5.8, released today. Would be grateful to get your feedback about it

Comment

Working...
                  X