mouse mapping not working on valorant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mouse mapping not working on valorant

controller mouse movement and mouse buttons stoped working on valorant today, when i close the game it works and works with other games

Originally Posted by caseycx View Post
    controller mouse movement and mouse buttons stoped working on valorant today, when i close the game it works and works with other games
    Hi! Did this happen after updating to version 5.7.0?
    We have already received similar questions. This may have something to do with the Valorant update. But if not, we need time to check it from our side.

Comment

I have the same issue, it was working prior to upgrading to version 5.7 even after valorants recent update. Only the mouse portion doesn't work. Every keyboard bind does work in game.

Comment

Regarding the Valorant, for some reason the game starts taking the input from the mouse detected 1st during the launch.
        We will try to find a workaround, but for now, just please don't move the physical mouse once the game starts, so only the remapped controller will be detected as a main mouse input device.

Comment

GatorV2000, caseycx

We are glad to let you know that the issue with Valorant can be fixed with the 5.7.1 update of reWASD software.

Valorant works with only one keyboard and mouse input. In order the game could see the input from the stick, the mappings should be emulated on behalf of your physical devices. Right now, this behavior only affects the mouse, but you can choose both to be sure that everything works perfectly with this or upcoming game’s versions.

So, to resolve the issue you need the following steps:
          - Ensure that you are using reWASD 5.7.1 version
          - Go to Preferences (gear icon at the bottom right) -> Input Devices tab
          - Choose the physical devices (1) and click Apply (2) (screenshot)

- Apply your Valorant config (or choose one of those we have in our Community and play)

Comment

I have the same problem with the recent update? My mouse suddenly stopped working in the game.

Comment

Danushkan Please check case #28 here for instructions.

Comment

Working...
              X