Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Citizen is not recognizing any mapping

Hi,
    as a new user I´ve tried first a "ready to use" mapping (CouchCitizenAIO_3.12) from your WEB-side, without any success, means the behavior of my GamePad is still the standard from SC. (Yes, I´ve followed the instruction word by word)

So I´ve started my own simple one, mapping only one key... nothing.

reWASD has recognized my Razer Wolverine as a Xbox 360 controller.

I tried with joy.cpl to check the installed Gamecontroller:
    Controller (Xbox One for Windows): Status OK, Test is showing the movements and so on.
    Controller (XBOX 360 For Windows): Status OK, Test is NOT showing any reaction.

Than I changed in reWASD the Virtual Gamepads from Virtual Xbox 360 to Virtual Xbox one (without to be sure what I was doing... just trying)
    joy.cpl is now showing
    Controller (Xbox One for Windows): Status OK, Test is showing the movements and so on.
    Bluetooth XINPUT-kompatibles Eingabegerät (yes I am from Germany): Status OK, Test is NOT showing any reaction.

Than I´ve tried to remap only one key on my keyboard, than on my mouse without any success in CS.

That means for me, that´s not an issue of the selected gamecontroller, but from my side...

What am I doing wrong???

THX and Regards,

Matthias

Hello. Please specify do you also have a physical controller Xbox One connected?
    If so, try disabling it and try again.

Comment

No, the only gamepad connected via USB is my Razer Wolverine Ultimate.

Comment

Make sure you select your actual gamepad. You can use [Detection mode] to find it.
        Also make sure an option [Hide physical controller...] is enabled at [Preferences > Gamepads].

In neither helps, try connecting your gamepad to your PC directly and try again.

As a final measure try [Clear data] button at [Preferences > General].

Comment

Follwing your suggestion and additional disconnecting the Razer Tartarus, only working with the Wolverine, reWASD is now working!
          By pressing the shift bottons also I can see now a small window with a confirmation on the right corner on my screen. By pressing a botton on the Wolverine also it opens the configuration menue at reWASD for that botton.
          Than I connected the Razer Tartarus. reWASD was identifing this device as a keyboard, but the device Manager as a Xbox 360 Controller (!?), everything still working
          THX for your help!!
          Matthias

Comment

Hey there!

Glad that it is OK now.

Tartarus has a gamepad, but reWASD doesn't work with it at the moment. Adding mapping to the keyboard does the trick

Comment

Working...
            X