Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mapping help

Hi.
    I'm trying to port over (manually) my controller configs from Xpadder and can't seem to find or figure out how to do this in ReWASD. Please help.

I'm tyring to get the mouse pointer to move down for a set amount (to change my view angle by 10 degrees) then press and hold the X key for a set time of 3 seconds - then finally tap number key 1.

I figured combos would handle this but I can't find a way to add a mouse move in a combo or timed key presses.
    I've even tried a combo on single tap Button A to fire off two then three taps of Button A to take advantage multiple seperate combos (so I can mix execute at once and hold functionality), but there doesn't seem to be a way to set the distance a mouse moves or set a toggle a key on a button release.

Can anyone point me in the right direction how to achieve this (even open to manually editing config file to achive this if not possible in the editor)?

reWASD is unable to move a virtual mouse via [Combo]. It is on our to-do list, but we have no ETA yet.

Comment

Is there a way to set a distance the mouse moves outside of [Combo]? I can only seem to make it move in a particular direction while button is held.

Comment

In case of mapping digital controls (buttons/keys) to a mouse move, these are the all available options related to pointer speed:

Click image for larger version

Name:	2021-05-23_20-58-28.png
Views:	221
Size:	244.8 KB
ID:	225699

Comment

Working...
        X