Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call of Duty: Cold War Problems

Hey,
    I wanna emulate a controller with my mosue and keyboard, i already did this in fortnite and it worked well. But in CoD no matter which config i pick from the browser the mouse isnt working. I have my keyboard and mouse grouped, etc... Did they do something to prevent this emulation or what is going on?

Hello!

Once you apply a config for mouse and keyboard, does your mouse get stuck?

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
      Hello!

no it doesnt, it used to in fortnite but now i can just use it normally.

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
        Hello!

Edit: I changed my mouse from the glorius model d to the roccat kone emp. with the roccat mouse its working. but i am pretty sure it used to work with the glorius too before i had to reset my pc due to issues not related to rewasd.

Comment

Hello
          Then it may be a chance that the device initialization is not completed correctly. Please follow these steps:
          1. Ungroup the Keyboard and Mouse, so all the devices are shown separately in the bottom left corner of the main window.
          2. Use Detection mode to find the correct Keyboard and Mouse. If you press the mouse button but see keyboard in reWASD, then you will need to re-initialize it (from the context menu of an active device).
          3. After you are sure about all the devices, please group Mouse and Keyboard and try to Apply your config and test it in joy.cpl or in a game

Comment

Working...
          X