Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mapped mouse/keyb to controller, sensitivity slows down when moving mouse too fast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mapped mouse/keyb to controller, sensitivity slows down when moving mouse too fast

I decided to map my mouse and keyboard to a controller to use on Apex legends. It worked perfectly fine, but then whenever I started to move my mouse around too fast, the sensitivity slows down in game significantly. As far as I know, its not my settings in apex to be causing it, because this occurs even on the highest sensitivity possible. This is annoying especially when I am trying to aim down sights and my sensitivity is slow and throws me off. Everything works perfectly other than this issue that I am having. Please let me know if anyone has a fix for this.

Originally Posted by klazhiki View Post
    I decided to map my mouse and keyboard to a controller to use on Apex legends. It worked perfectly fine, but then whenever I started to move my mouse around too fast, the sensitivity slows down in game significantly. As far as I know, its not my settings in apex to be causing it, because this occurs even on the highest sensitivity possible. This is annoying especially when I am trying to aim down sights and my sensitivity is slow and throws me off. Everything works perfectly other than this issue that I am having. Please let me know if anyone has a fix for this.
    Hey there! It's important to understand, that sticks do not work as the mouse does. To turn the character from side to side quickly, you need to hold the stick for some time at the maximum point of deflection. Which, in case of mapping the stick to physical mouse, is equal to slowly, but consistently, moving it in a certain direction. Please check out this video, we explain all the settings you can change (both in-game and in reWASD), and show how exactly the mouse remapped to a stick is different from the regular mouse. Also, here's the post where we describe all the settings that you can change to make mouse movement better.

Comment

Working...
    X