reWASD 5.7.0 "re-enter your license" problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reWASD 5.7.0 "re-enter your license" problems

So before I update to reWASD 5.7.0 I check in with daemon-tools.cc/account to make sure everything is in order. But I can't find any license number that says anything about reWASD, I got a Daemon Tools lite 10 for personal use for 3 PCs, is that the one? I won't update before I am absolutely 100% certain I got this right (I have made mistake before)

All the license keys ever purchased from your email are stored under the same email account. The actual reason for you to not find the license key might be another email address usage during the purchase. You can as well feel free to provide us with the possible email addresses or with the payment information (order ID, transaction ID), so we can check it for you.

Comment

The serial number is also in reWASD, so it can just be copied and pasted. I just wasn't sure if it was that number that was needed. I found the correct e-mail account too.

Comment

Okay, in that case, there might be only one issue. And it is related to the license being attached to the SID. We have changed the SID generation within the latest version of reWASD.
        Please feel free to follow this article to revoke the license to be able to use the same license key again.

Comment

Working...
        X