Installed REWASD and now my dualshock won't connect via Bluetooth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installed REWASD and now my dualshock won't connect via Bluetooth

I installed REWASD today to remap my dualshock 4 into an xbox 360, I was using the trial version and soon realized that rewasd has too many features that I won't use so I uninstalled but soon after my dualshock 4 stopped connecting, specifically it does pair and connect but after it disconnects it won't reconnect automatically instead I have to remove dualshock from bluetooth settings and then re-pair with it, of course that's not supposed to happen.

I tried many things, first uninstalled the bluetooth and HID drivers of the dualshock (named wireless controller) alone from device manager that didn't solve the issue, second I tried to reset my dualshock from the reset button on its back that didn't work either, and finally I returned to a system restore point that was made 12 hours before I installed rewasd and that didn't work which really suprized me, also I charged the controller and that didn't work. So now I'm stuck, I didn't use any software other than rewasd so It's what caused the issue.

I have a Lenovo ideapad gaming 3 with Realtek 5.1 bluetooth Windows 10 pro 64 bit, I appreciate any help thanks.

Originally Posted by thelooper View Post
    I installed REWASD today to remap my dualshock 4 into an xbox 360, I was using the trial version and soon realized that rewasd has too many features that I won't use so I uninstalled but soon after my dualshock 4 stopped connecting, specifically it does pair and connect but after it disconnects it won't reconnect automatically instead I have to remove dualshock from bluetooth settings and then re-pair with it, of course that's not supposed to happen.

I tried many things, first uninstalled the bluetooth and HID drivers of the dualshock (named wireless controller) alone from device manager that didn't solve the issue, second I tried to reset my dualshock from the reset button on its back that didn't work either, and finally I returned to a system restore point that was made 12 hours before I installed rewasd and that didn't work which really suprized me, also I charged the controller and that didn't work. So now I'm stuck, I didn't use any software other than rewasd so It's what caused the issue.

I have a Lenovo ideapad gaming 3 with Realtek 5.1 bluetooth Windows 10 pro 64 bit, I appreciate any help thanks.
    Hi! If you say you uninstalled reWASD completely, then our driver was also uninstalled, which means that reWASD should not affect the behavior of your physical gamepad. Also, it is possible that you have third-party mappers or drivers installed. To check this as well as to see if our driver has been removed I will ask you to do the following:
    1. Type ‘msinfo’ in Windows search
    2. Press Enter to open System Information tool
    3. Go to File -> Save
    4. Send me the *.nfo file you get

Comment

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post

Hi! If you say you uninstalled reWASD completely, then our driver was also uninstalled, which means that reWASD should not affect the behavior of your physical gamepad. Also, it is possible that you have third-party mappers or drivers installed. To check this as well as to see if our driver has been removed I will ask you to do the following:
      1. Type ‘msinfo’ in Windows search
      2. Press Enter to open System Information tool
      3. Go to File -> Save
      4. Send me the *.nfo file you get
      Alright I will thanks

Comment

Working...
      X