Can't install reWASD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't install reWASD

Hello, so today i tried to install it and try it out but it won't let me install. I open the .exe installer and nothing happens it doesnt even open, so i checked task manager and i see the process starts running and then it says suspended for no reason. I really need help because i want to try something out fast with this program. Thank you

Originally Posted by Bakir15 View Post
    Hello, so today i tried to install it and try it out but it won't let me install. I open the .exe installer and nothing happens it doesnt even open, so i checked task manager and i see the process starts running and then it says suspended for no reason. I really need help because i want to try something out fast with this program. Thank you
    Hey there!
    Please check for errors in Event Viewer
    1. Press Windows button, type 'Event Viewer', press Enter
    2. Choose Windows Logs in the upper left corner, then choose Application
    3. Check out the panel on the right side: there's a Find option. Click it, and type 'reWASD' to search for related errors Once you'll find one or multiple events, please right-click them, and choose 'Save selected events...', and send them to us.

Comment

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post
      Hey there!
      Please check for errors in Event Viewer
      1. Press Windows button, type 'Event Viewer', press Enter
      2. Choose Windows Logs in the upper left corner, then choose Application
      3. Check out the panel on the right side: there's a Find option. Click it, and type 'reWASD' to search for related errors Once you'll find one or multiple events, please right-click them, and choose 'Save selected events...', and send them to us.
      I can't send them here can i add you somewhere else maybe ?

Comment

Hey! You can send logs to support-eml@disc-soft.com. This is an official helpdesk email address.

Comment

Working...
        X