Advanced Stick Settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced Stick Settings

Hi i need help fully understanding the advanced stick settings. My goal is to make my analog sticks as respomsive as possible, i use a DS4 controller and have been using REWASD for nearly a year now and can not fault it. I have been playing around with the advanced stick setting; Deadzones, curve response and axis range. I really need help understanding how i can make my analog movement as precise as possible as i seem to drift off target and very inconsistent. Any help is appreciated. I have messed around with the custom response and notice a change in the sensitivity. I play fortnite on Linear settings, i notice alot of players use a 7000 deadzone . Like i say guys i am a noob to this stuff haha any help is appreciated as i have been trying to find the perfect sens for months now and its making me not enjoy gaming anymore. Cheers

Hello there!

First, an obligatory link to an article about [Advanced stick settings], which explains all the options available.

Second, your gamepad is already as precise as it can be. reWASD can only modify the values coming from it.
    For lower sensitivity make a concave/creepy [Response] curve. For higher - a convex/buffy one.
    Deadzone is there to avoid gamepad moving on its own (drifting) and is usually set in the game. No need to set it in reWASD if you are remapping DS4 to virtual DS4.

The "drift from target" and "inconsistent" things are either due to a wrong deadzone setting or a disabled aim assist. Check for those in game`s options.

Comment

Working...
    X