Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logitech G920/G92/G932 Pedals Bug

Hi all
    ​​​​​​Been using ReWASD for the past year or so, great piece of software, however the most recent update has a bug which basically reverses the accelerator and brake pedals of the G920/G92/G932 when it is installed.

I noticed last week when I went to play F1 2020 and the car wouldn't move and kept reversing etc.

Looking in G Hub, the pedals are inverted (so full throttle/brake when not pressing them, pressing them does the opposite)

Even after stopping reWASD processes it still happens. Once I uninstalled it the pedals are working normally again. Would be great if you could look into this!

Originally Posted by MakveLee17 View Post
    Hi all
    ​​​​​​Been using ReWASD for the past year or so, great piece of software, however the most recent update has a bug which basically reverses the accelerator and brake pedals of the G920/G92/G932 when it is installed.

I noticed last week when I went to play F1 2020 and the car wouldn't move and kept reversing etc.

Looking in G Hub, the pedals are inverted (so full throttle/brake when not pressing them, pressing them does the opposite)

Even after stopping reWASD processes it still happens. Once I uninstalled it the pedals are working normally again. Would be great if you could look into this!
    Hi, we are aware of this bug. The fix will be implemented in the next update, which will be released in the next seven days. Stay tuned!

Comment

Hello there! The issue with pedals reverse has been fixed with reWASD's 5.7.1 version.

Please feel free to check it out!

Comment

Working...
      X