replied
    You are very welcome!

Leave a comment:

• ayanaya
    replied
    Originally Posted by wookiepediologist View Post
    Hello there!
    None of the questions can be stupid

1. Yes, licenses are being attached to the daemon-tools.cc account upon a purchase. The account is being created automatically after the order is completed.
    2. Licenses are being used at one PC at the same time. Any time you can just revoke the license to use it again.
    3. No need for them to be resent, as you can visit your account available via this link.

Should you have any other questions - please feel free to ask.
    Ah! Thank you so much, especially for the swift response!! I'll be sure to purchase now. Thank you again!

Leave a comment:

• wookiepediologist
    replied
    Hello there!
    None of the questions can be stupid

1. Yes, licenses are being attached to the daemon-tools.cc account upon a purchase. The account is being created automatically after the order is completed.
    2. Licenses are being used at one PC at the same time. Any time you can just revoke the license to use it again.
    3. No need for them to be resent, as you can visit your account available via this link.

Should you have any other questions - please feel free to ask.

Leave a comment:

• ayanaya
    started a topic Stupid Question Regarding Licenses

Stupid Question Regarding Licenses

This is probably an incredibly stupid question, but I wanted to check.
    I noticed that the licenses were only one use. I have three questions -

1) Are the licenses attached to a user account or something similar?
    2) If I were to use it on one computer, then reset my computer or need to use it on another computer, will I have to reuse the license? (Literally one-use licenses)
    3) Can I get licenses resent to me?

Once again, I'm sorry these questions probably have obvious answers, but I wanted to check.
Working...
X