Warzone: Virtual controller/ Allmost ZERO movement while parachutting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warzone: Virtual controller/ Allmost ZERO movement while parachutting

I got a good config of a virtual controller. But I can barely move when parachutting down, I have to cut the cord, then turn around and pull the chute back open. It's really annoying and gets me killed a lot...

Any ideas?
    In attachement my config
    Download WARZONE Xbox controls to remap gamepad on PC. WARZONE key bindings are the custom config to map controller to keyboard.
    Attached Files

The only thing that comes to my mind is that setting the in-game sensitivity should help. As parachuting is not the same action as aiming, it might have different sensitivity settings in-game.

Still, as per some Reddit posts, it seems that the sensitivity cannot be changed, and this is the common issue among users. You can feel free to contact the game's support center for the assistance.

Comment

Hi AccidKvlt,

just try to create a new shift and set the x/y sensitivity to maximum, while holding e.g. LCTRL.
      So everytime you are parachuting you can hold LCTRL for faster movement.

Comment

Originally Posted by partyarti777 View Post
        Hi AccidKvlt,

just try to create a new shift and set the x/y sensitivity to maximum, while holding e.g. LCTRL.
        Great idea! Does it work better for you?

Comment

Originally Posted by partyarti777 View Post
          Hi AccidKvlt,

Thanks!! This works perfect..

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post

Great idea! Does it work better for you?
            Yes it works like a charm, only I am out of shiftlayers so I had to change the shiftlayer for normal mouse use. Maybe a good idea for the Rewasd team to add one or two shift layers

Comment

Got it, thanks for your suggestion, we will discuss it with the team.

Comment

Working...
              X