Combo question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combo question

Is it possible to run a sequence in combo + turbo that runs through the whole combo but when it repeats, only repeats the second part of the combo until I stop pressing the button. Sorry if this is confusing.

Originally Posted by jmenes View Post
    Is it possible to run a sequence in combo + turbo that runs through the whole combo but when it repeats, only repeats the second part of the combo until I stop pressing the button. Sorry if this is confusing.
    Hey there!
    Exactly what you want to do won't work, because that's the essence of the turbo, as long as you hold down a key, the whole combo repeats itself.
    You can make a combo from the first part of your original combo and display it in the Single Press activator. Then match the second part of the combo in the Long Press activator. That way when you press your chosen key, the first part of the combo will be triggered, and when you press and hold your key, the second part of the combo will be triggered.
    But as I wrote above, that's probably not what you want.
    You can find more information about activators in this article.

You can also make an additional button to activate only the second part of the combo + turbo. This might be inconvenient, but it could be a solution.
    That way you would have one key activate the full combo in turbo mode, and if necessary you just release that key and press the other one, which plays the second part of the combo in turbo mode until you release the key.

Comment

Working...
    X