d-pad shift mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• d-pad shift mode

So right now I have two key combos, each are set on right and left on the d-pad on a shift mode which is set on RT button. To activate the combos I need to press RT button first then either right or left, while this works fine I would also like the opposite to happen, press either right or left and then RT button to activate the combo, is this possible without the shortcut feature? The key combo inputs directional keys so if I have the shift key on the d-pad it will mess up with the key combo, is there a way to cancel the dpad input once the key combo is activated?

Hi. I'm not quite sure I understand exactly what kind of result you want.
    You can make 2 additional shift layers, in which your combo will be mapped to RT, and the shift modifiers will be d-pad left and d-pad right respectively. If I missed something, please explain more.

Comment

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post
      Hi. I'm not quite sure I understand exactly what kind of result you want.
      You can make 2 additional shift layers, in which your combo will be mapped to RT, and the shift modifiers will be d-pad left and d-pad right respectively. If I missed something, please explain more.
      Right, what the key combo does is a quarter circle back motion, but if I'm holding shift right on the d-pad, it will mess up the quarter circle back.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	dGfpkeZ.png
Views:	171
Size:	4.2 KB
ID:	226202

This is what the intended motion is, it works fine pressing the RT button shift modifier + right d-pad.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	5I7rbXE.png
Views:	180
Size:	3.9 KB
ID:	226203

This is the unintended motion after I press d-pad right shift modifier + RT button, same key combo.

What I wanna know is if there's a way to disable the right d-pad press after the key combo activates.

Hopefully I explained properly this time.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello!

There is no way to stop the combo easily. There is only one predefined hotkey (View + Menu + both bumpers) that stops all combos, but I am pretty sure that this is not the best option for you.

The idea described above is to clone the combos to different Shift layers, so RT, D-pad right or left could be modifiers and could have combos mapped to them. If you send us the config you have now, we will try to check if this idea could work. To find the config, please go to the context menu of the config's name at the top left and choose Open file location option.

Comment

Working...
        X