How to use RE-WASD with Parsec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to use RE-WASD with Parsec

I have tried everything and can't get this to work.

On a host desktop I have REWASD and PS4 Remote Play. On a client machine I have REWASD. Using Parsec how can I control PS4 Remote Play on the host desktop from the client laptop?

Are there special settings I need to use with Parsec on the host/client or in REWASD? Do I only need REWASD on the host or only on the client? Can someone help me?

We do not really support the remote play application, except PS4 Remote Play directly from one PC. Still, there is nothing really special with it.

Our app emulates the virtual DualShock. PS4 remote app detects the DualShock as an input device. This virtual device will be used in PS4 remote play as the main input method.

I am not very familiar with this app, but everything should be installed on a client PC.

Comment

Got it working. Thank you!

The solution was REWASD on the client and Remote Play on the host. Connect to host with client using parsec and set REWASD to PS4 Remote Play configuration. Parsec on the host needs to be set to DualShock 4 in Host settings. Everything should work then.

Comment

Oh wow. Thank you for letting us know. We will use it if someone else will have the same question. Thanks a lot!

Comment

Working...
        X