Support for Elecom Deft Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support for Elecom Deft Pro

I'm here again for more tech issues lmao sorry.
    My GF gave me an Elecom Deft Pro and I went right ahead to configure it on ReWASD but I think I'm the first one trying to use it in here.

So I went ahead, used the native Elecom software to setup one of the extra buttons as Backspace, but even if it correctly works ReWASD's Detecting mode doesn't actually see it at all, and no other virtual device was added when I installed the mouse.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Originally Posted by FightingGamesOldDude View Post
    I'm here again for more tech issues lmao sorry.
    My GF gave me an Elecom Deft Pro and I went right ahead to configure it on ReWASD but I think I'm the first one trying to use it in here.

So I went ahead, used the native Elecom software to setup one of the extra buttons as Backspace, but even if it correctly works ReWASD's Detecting mode doesn't actually see it at all, and no other virtual device was added when I installed the mouse.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Hi. Can you clarify how this device is reported in reWASD? Is it displayed as a mouse, or is it not displayed at all?

Comment

It's displayed as a mouse, auto-tagged and all:

Attached Files

Comment

It's displayed as a mouse, auto-tagged and all:
        I'm not sure I fully understand what you want from this device. If you want to remap the extra keys, you can try remapping it as a mouse with programmable buttons with this tutorial. But we can not guarantee that it will work perfectly since we do not officially support this device. You can find a list of officially supported devices here.

Comment

Oh ok, sorry. I thought there was a way to get ReWASD to detect all its buttons.

Comment

Oh ok, sorry. I thought there was a way to get ReWASD to detect all its buttons.
            Unfortunately at the moment we do not support all of the existing devices, as you can see from the list of officially supported, but we are trying to expand this list.

Comment

Working...
            X