Infamous Second Son Touchpad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infamous Second Son Touchpad

I can't seem to get the part where you have to tap the left and right of the touchpad to lift the car to work no matter what I do?

Hi. We need a little more information to figure out how to help you.
    Specify:
    1. What physical controller are you using?
    2. What type of virtual device are you emulating.
    3. How should these touchpad movements be performed, and what kind of movements are they: just tap left + tap right or tap left/right + click?
    Also, can you provide a screenshot of the mapping you made in reWASD for these actions? It would help us a lot.
    Thanks in advance.

Comment

Hey there!

If you want to emulate the touchpad taps with a virtual DS4 controller, you may check this help article. Some games require left and right click, not tap, so you may need to use a combo.

Comment

Hi! Did anyone find a solution yet?

Comment

Originally Posted by Tuxgamer42 View Post
          Hi! Did anyone find a solution yet?
          Hello.
          Have you tried the advice that was described above by @reWASDer?

Some games really require not just a touchpad tap, but a touchpad tap + click combo.

This article has some general information on emulating the touchpad in reWASD, including an example combo that should help.

Comment

Sorry, my comment was kind of stupid...

But really thank you @1ncorrect, this game really requires touchpad (left+right) + click. And for some reason "Hold until release" didn't work for me. So in case anyone is stumbling over this thread, this config does work .

Click image for larger version

Name:	infamous_working.jpg
Views:	570
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	228656
            Attached Files

Comment

Amazing news! The 'Hold until release' option is needed in case you wish to make the manual hold by yourself, but in case you know the exact pause timing, the combo you have is definitely more automatized.

Comment

Originally Posted by lilycollins
                I have the same question as you. Has anyone answered yet? Please help me answer. Thank you very much.
                Taming IO
                Hello. Could you elaborate on your question?

Comment

Working...
                X