Active Slot engagement with Elite 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Active Slot engagement with Elite 2

I've been using reWASD for about 1.5 years with absolutely no issues on my Elite 1. I power it on, the program recognizes it, I jump right into my game. Never an issue that I recall.

Last week I updated reWASD in addition to programming a new Elite 2. I've missed something simple somewhere because after powering on the Elite 2, I often lose the sync within 5 seconds. As soon as I power on the Elite 2, the program recognizes it and throws the little popup message telling me that it's active in slot 1. If I don't immediately click a button, the program will lose the sync. Sometimes, even if I click a button, the sync will still break.

When either of those situations occur, I have to pull up the program and manually select slot 1, as it'll be fixed on slot 2, which is empty. Once I do that, all is well for the rest of my gaming session.

What have I missed? I imagine it's something simple, but I'm not seeing it. Thanks for your help.

Hello
    Try to clear data. Go to Preferences -> General Tab -> Clear data button.

Also, make sure the controller is not only plugged into the PC, but also turned on. Press any button.
    Elite 1 is on when you connect it, but Elite 2 may be plugged in, but still sleeping (you need to press any button to make it work).

Comment

Working...
    X