Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Desktop notifications with reWASD remappings disabled?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desktop notifications with reWASD remappings disabled?

Hello,

Is there any way to enable the desktop notifications when you have the reWASD remappings disabled?

The reason I ask for this is because I just want to have the low battery level warning of my XBOX Series X controller (the default config) without the need to convert it to an X360 controller.

Hi. At the moment, Overlay notifications only work when remap is enabled. But in any case, thank you for the suggestion. We will take it into account.

Comment

Hello javsp !

There is a small misunderstanding, actually, our overlay with battery notifications is shown always, no matter if you have the applied config or not. Also, it is not related to the virtual controller — all notifications work with any config, just in your case, you do not need it at all.

Also sidenote: if you are using Series X (which has trigger motors) and you need to create a virtual controller, then in your case, it is better to use Xbox One option, it will help you get benefits out of trigger vibration if you are playing a game that uses it.

Comment

Working...
      X