logitech G502 macro not working with Rewasd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• logitech G502 macro not working with Rewasd

i tried to use a macro in the logitech G hub software that moves my mouse from left to right but rewasd doesnt detect the virtual mouse movement G hub makes (i did group the virtual mouse combined with the physical usb mouse but then only the usb mouse works no matter which one i put in first) i also tried to not group the physical mouse and only the virtual one and then it does work but i cant move my mouse in game or use the mouse buttons. (i know i could also use rewasd built in macro system but when i use that my mouse get stuck when turning left or right because it keeps repeating the left and right movement so when i actually move my mouse it also starts repeating that movement. does anyone use a logitech G502 mouse with macros that could give me a tip on what to do? or anyone else that might know what is wrong could you please help me out

You probably should group up virtual G Hub and your actual mouse and add another mouse sub-config (the [+] icon at the right side of all sub-configs), which will allow you to remap them separately.

Comment

thank you for the responds but should i just copy and paste the same settings of the other mouse that i already have configured?

Comment

You can do that. But you should note that only things remapped in G Hub will come from virtual mouse, while everything else will come from your actual mouse, so there's no actual need to have identical mappings set in reWASD for both of them.

Comment

its a script so it doesnt remap any buttons but i think that i understand what you mean so i just tried to make the new sub config and only put the right stick movement on that but still doesnt work

Comment

i just cant move anything

Comment

Originally Posted by ppp123 View Post
              i just cant move anything
              Hi! Could you please specify in which game this is happening? Does the mouse not work as a virtual stick in the game, or does it stop responding to movements even on the desktop?
              Also, we would be very grateful if you could attach screenshots of the full reWASD window with your mouse subconfigs.

Comment

on Modern Warfare. it also stops moving in the desktop and i also always test it on https://gamepad-tester.com
                Attached Files

Comment

Our application works only with a physical mouse. You do not need to add a virtual device to a device group.
                  In order to reassign the mouse to the stick, you need to select a physical mouse (in your case g502) and group it with the keyboard (optional), then apply the config and test it in the game. In your case, the mouse was not initialized by our application.

Please do the following:
                  1. Go to Preferences (a gear icon at the bottom right), General tab
                  2. Click Clear data button and confirm your action
                  3. Wait until the GUI and tray agent appear
                  4. Initialize your devices from scratch and try again

Comment

Working...
                  X