DISABLED GAMER LOOKING FOR HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DISABLED GAMER LOOKING FOR HELP

Hey guys, I'm disabled and I currently play apex. I'm looking for some help creating a mouse macro. What I Need is when I hold down my left click my legend will auto strafe left and right. The left and right needs to be an controller input so I can get my aim assist lol. I would greatly appreciate any help!

Hi. If you want to use kb&m in Apex while emulating a virtual controller, you will need to make a combo like this one:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	aaa778b50f.jpg
Views:	450
Size:	151.0 KB
ID:	226664
    (If in the game your character will move with the left stick, the screenshot shows a full left stick deflection to the left and then to the right with a 1.5 sec delay).
    Of course, you will need to set the pause you want/need (1000ms = 1 sec)

Then you will need to activate the [Turbo] checkbox and set the delay you want to repeat this macro. Click image for larger version

Name:	1ad2c8b6f1.jpg
Views:	422
Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	226666
    With Turbo, you will get the result you are talking about. The character will perform a similar strafe as long as you hold down the LMB.

You will find more information about Key Combo here.
    And you can read about Turbo and Toggle, which is part of the optional Rapid Fire feature, in this article.
    Attached Files

Comment

Thank you so much that helped! Last question. Is there a way I Can toggle the remap on and off with a keyboard key? I would love that feature

Comment

You can set a [Shift] where all mappings would be set to [Do not inherit] and have [Toggle] flag on a shift modifier, that will have the same effect.

Comment

Working...
        X