Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Press Time for Warzone

Hello everyone,

so i am using reWASD since a while now to have a slide cancel Marco on my Controller since i swapped from Mouse and Keyboard and dont like the Controller input for it.
    But i feel like the press Times are alot longer then without the Program for Crouch/Prone.
    Double Press time i have 100ms and Long Press 200ms set up, but if i do it too low i get problems with my sliding since i tab once for slide canceling, double press crouch and long press for prone..i cant seem to find the correct ms for that, maybe someone here is using it aswell in Warzone and can tell me good working numbers ?

Thanks in advance

Hello!
    Please send me the config you are using. Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles I need the correspondent *.rewasd file.

Comment

Alright, here is my Config file.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi there, SirDieAlot ,

Unfortunately, none of our team members play Warzone, so it may be hard to understand the exact issue (since none of us would know how it's supposed to perform in-game). Meanwhile, I checked the config you sent, with the exact settings for Press time you mentioned, and so far the tester shows that everything works fine.

Could you specify, while in-game, you need to press and hold Circle to Prone (that's the Toggle on Long press) and click Circle once to Crouch? I was just confused by Toggle there, Circle has to be pressed all along?

Comment

Gettings! Back with some news: managed to install Warzone, and tested your config. I changed Circle Turbo on Long Press activator to this combo (since you don't need the Circle pressed all along while you Prone, as far as I can tell from the game):

Click image for larger version  Name:	1.png Views:	0 Size:	54.5 KB ID:	226777

I tried different pauses, but 310ms worked flawlessly. 300 was too little. Might as well try 301ms

Then I fiddled with the Press time settings too:
          • 80ms for Double Press time felt fine
          • 150ms for Long Press made Prone snappier, which was also not bad

As long as you feel comfortable knowing that you need to click Circle super-quickly to execute that combo you have on Single press, those numbers may work for you. But the thing is, you'd need to set them up to your preference, Try to lower them both from 100 and 200 by 10ms, Apply changes, and try in-game. See what works better for you, I don't think there's a 'correct' way to choose 'proper' numbers.

Comment

Thanks alot, i will try it later and see how it works for me.

Comment

Ok tried your config, worked like a charm, thanks alot bro.

Comment

Great news!
                Our support team is always happy to help!

Comment

Working...
                X