Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is no message to pair the controller in the Software.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is no message to pair the controller in the Software.

Here is a pic of my controller (yes its not a real PS3 controller, my other one is broken. shell is cracked cuz i accidentally let it drop)
    Front:

Back:

When i plug in the controller there is no pop up for me to Pair it via Bluetooth to my PC

Hello!
    This controller is probably not officially supported by reWASD. Here is the list of supported devices.
    But there is a chance that it may be detected as a clone of one of the officially supported ones.
    Is your controller detected when wired?
    If not, make sure there are no third-party drivers or mappers (like SCPtool, hidguardian, vigem drivers) installed on your PC
    Looking forward to your reply.

Comment

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post
      Hello!
      This controller is probably not officially supported by reWASD. Here is the list of supported devices.
      But there is a chance that it may be detected as a clone of one of the officially supported ones.
      Is your controller detected when wired?
      If not, make sure there are no third-party drivers or mappers (like SCPtool, hidguardian, vigem drivers) installed on your PC
      Looking forward to your reply.
      It is a close of the dualshock 3 and i dont have any third party drivers or mappers.
      it is detected and works when wired.
      also the controller has the rumble and it doesnt rumble when i clcick it.

Comment

Im sorry i forgot to mention
        i tried using the PS3 Dualshock 3 one and it messaged me to pair but i think the battery is broken on the controller.
        and sorry i accidentaly typed clcick instead of click

Comment

Regarding the DualShock clone, please send us the link to a shopping page for your controller, so we can check it, as we had the similar issues with another controller which is clone of DualShock3.

Comment

Working...
          X