Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can rewasd also remap the mute/program button on powerA series X?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wookiepediologist
    replied
    As I mentioned, we support all the devices as Xbox 360/One if they have the XInput mode enabled. All of such devices will work in reWASD, it is not mentioned in an article, but that's how it works.

So if your controller has the Xinput, it will be recognized.

Simply, the answer on both your posts is the same, the Xinput is a key thing here. If any controller has it, it will be initialized as Xbox One or Xbox 360 controller in reWASD, so basically, we support a lot more devices than mentioned in the article.

Leave a comment:

• Badibbou
    replied
    Would it be possible to include the PowerA (and all its higher end models, Spectra and Fusion pro) to rewasd?

There is another thing i don't understand. If we assume the number of comments on Amazon reflects roughly the number of units sold :
    The PowerA wired enhanced (the one i'm talking about) is the third party controller the most sold on Amazon, barely behind the official Xbox series X. If we combine the 3 PowerA models i mentioned above, we have virtually more users of the third party controller than the official one. And i also assume more of them bought it for PC than the ones who bought the official xbox one, which is wireless and a bit more complicated to use on PC.

Why wouldn't rewasd try to appeal to those users if they are so many of them potentially on PC? Is this only a hardware issue coming from PowerA?

Leave a comment:

• Badibbou
    replied
    None of the back buttons? Wow, that's harsh. Yet back paddles works on elite 2.

I don't understand here :

We see As DualShock 4 part, As Nintendo Switch part but nothing as Xbox. Did i miss something?
    You didn't include any third party controller for xbox ?

Without any list, how do i know which third party controller for xbox works, does not work or work partially? The Razer wolverine ultimate and razer wolverine Tournament Edition for example. The Powera Fusion pro (back paddles)? Does the list need to be updated or it means they won't work?

Because if we look at Nintendo controllers part, you DO have the "PowerA Wired Controller", that's the same one, kinda. Does that mean what i asked (minus volume button) works for the switch powera but not the xbox version one?

Leave a comment:

• wookiepediologist
    replied
    Hello there!

The device mentioned is not available in the list of supported devices.

The mute button is, for sure, not remappable. As we believe, this is a physical button that blocks any input from the microphone.

Regarding the back paddles (every one), reWASD is not able to detect the additional buttons/paddles, since they are not reported to Windows as separate controls. In that case, we are not able to remap the back keys of the controller and suggest contacting the device manufacturer to cooperate with us.

Leave a comment:

• Can rewasd also remap the mute/program button on powerA series X?

Hi,

Before i buy it, wanted to know :

the mute volume button in the bottom middle. Can it be entirely remapped too?

Same for the central backward button :

which is a button exclusively made to program other buttons directly from the controller but that i won't be using since i've already got a pretty neat software called rewasd that'd do the same work. That'd make a free new button.

Thanks.
Working...
X