Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there no configurations for Xbox X/S controllers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there no configurations for Xbox X/S controllers?

Looking at the community generated configurations I see none the utilize all 3 buttons below the power button on the Xbox X/S controller. Or am I missing something? Thanks for any help.

The configs can be found at our community page, available at this link.

Comment

Originally Posted by wookiepediologist View Post
      The configs can be found at our community page, available at this link.
      None of them use all three buttons under the power button. I was wondering why no one uses all the buttons available. I guess this is just to a new controller.

Comment

All those buttons are remappable, so you could start and post the first config

In Community, we do not have a special picture for Series X at the moment, so the config with such buttons will be detected as Stadia most probably, because this gamepad also has additional buttons near Home.

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
          All those buttons are remappable, so you could start and post the first config

In Community, we do not have a special picture for Series X at the moment, so the config with such buttons will be detected as Stadia most probably, because this gamepad also has additional buttons near Home.

Once I figure out the Unmap function I plan on posting my configuration for FiveM.

Comment

That's great. Maybe your config will be useful to someone in the future.
            To better understand how the Unmaps feature works, I recommend reading this article:

Comment

Working...
            X