Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mouse scroll wheel side movements suddenly stopped working outside rewasd.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse scroll wheel side movements suddenly stopped working outside rewasd.

I'm using Logitech G502 and few days ago g hub decided to stop working and resetted all the settings. I mainly use this only to stop mouse lights from flickering and bind my scroll wheels side movements into left and right arrow. This is done because majority of games and REWASD doesn't understand these as bindable buttons. I use these keys a lot in binds and now they don't work outside rewasd anymore. I didn't notice if this was happening before I installed the last patch for rewasd.

So if I want to bind these keys to something in rewasd I need to use Additional mouse buttons and in there it still works just fine. If I use add and press the buttons rewasd recognizes them as left and right arrow. But once I try to use the bind outside rewasd it no longer works. I can't even get the buttons to write single letter in notepad. There's just no response anymore.

I desperately need some fix for this. And as final solution these as bindable buttons straight in rewasd would be much appreciated.

Our software does not interrupt the original mouse functionality. Still, our app may overwrite it if the remap is on.
    By disabling the remap state, the mouse functionality should be back to normal. If not, we suggest checking the native software's status and its parameters.

Simply disable the remap in reWASD and make the changes in the mouse's native software in order to use it as before, as without the reWASD being installed on your PC.

Comment

The mouse works just fine it's the remap on these keys that doesn't work. In the mouses own software the scroll wheel side movement is bind to left and right arrow. Rewasd recognizes these as the left and right arrow but what ever I bind to these on rewasd in Additional mouse buttons they still only work as the left and right arrow. This is after the last patch.

Comment

Originally Posted by Omegaton View Post
        The mouse works just fine it's the remap on these keys that doesn't work. In the mouses own software the scroll wheel side movement is bind to left and right arrow. Rewasd recognizes these as the left and right arrow but what ever I bind to these on rewasd in Additional mouse buttons they still only work as the left and right arrow. This is after the last patch.
        Hello.
        Try clearing the data. To do this, go to Preferences → General tab → Clear data button. Confirm the action, and try again.
        Also make sure the On-Board Memory option is enabled in the settings of your native mouse software.

Comment

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post

Also make sure the On-Board Memory option is enabled in the settings of your native mouse software.
          Thank you it was this one!

Comment

Working...
          X