Razer hypershift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Razer hypershift

I have razer mouse and i would like to know if i can use hypershift in a keyboard key. For exemple, in razer synapse i put the comand for hypershift in button 5, then in reWASD i bind the button 5 in "Alt". So, my question is: in this case, if i press "Alt" will the hypershift activate?

Hey there!

I am not familiar with all the Synapse features, so I can't tell if it works or not. You'd better try it with your devices. I think it should work

If not, you could try our Shift mode (with a Toggle or without it), it seems to be pretty much the same as Hypershift you are referring to.

Comment

Hey, thanks for the quick reply!

When i tried, didnt work. It seems that Razer Synapse doesnt recognize the reWASD command. To test it, I changed the right button of the mouse to the "X" key (in Synapse). Then, in reWASD, I changed the Space bar to the right button. So, in theory, when i press "space", should type "X" instead. But it doesnt . Its only work with the default function of the mouse button.

I tried this only with the basic feature, so I dont know if would work with the advanced features, thats why i want to know if its possible.

Comment

Since we haven't dealt with Razer Synapse, it's hard to say for sure, but my guess is that when you reassign something in Synapse, it must create some sort of virtual device. In your case, you're reassigning your physical mouse key to a virtual X keyboard mapping (in Synapse).

That said, when you create an RMB mapping to the "space" of your physical keyboard, you are creating a virtual right mouse click, not a right mouse click of your physical mouse. This is probably why it doesn't work.
        In short: the mouse click you set up in Synapse is physical, but the mouse click as a mapping in reWASD is virtual.

Accordingly, they are different devices.
        Possible workaround: in reWASD you can make mappings work on behalf of your physical devices.
        To do this, you need to go to Preferences → Input Devices, and instead of [Virtual Input Device for reWASD] select your physical keyboard and mouse respectively.

Alternatively, you can also try checking "Do not create Virtual Input Device for reWASD.Click image for larger version  Name:	aaf37d8d65.jpg Views:	0 Size:	102.4 KB ID:	227220

Comment

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post
          Since we haven't dealt with Razer Synapse, it's hard to say for sure, but my guess is that when you reassign something in Synapse, it must create some sort of virtual device. In your case, you're reassigning your physical mouse key to a virtual X keyboard mapping (in Synapse).

That said, when you create an RMB mapping to the "space" of your physical keyboard, you are creating a virtual right mouse click, not a right mouse click of your physical mouse. This is probably why it doesn't work.
          In short: the mouse click you set up in Synapse is physical, but the mouse click as a mapping in reWASD is virtual.

Accordingly, they are different devices.
          Possible workaround: in reWASD you can make mappings work on behalf of your physical devices.
          To do this, you need to go to Preferences → Input Devices, and instead of [Virtual Input Device for reWASD] select your physical keyboard and mouse respectively.

Alternatively, you can also try checking "Do not create Virtual Input Device for reWASD.Click image for larger version Name:	aaf37d8d65.jpg Views:	0 Size:	102.4 KB ID:	227220
          I tried as you said, but unfortunately it didn't work . reWASD still does a virtual RMB click. I will keep trying and if I succeed, I will come back here to give feedback.
          Thx for the help .

Comment

Too bad it didn't work. We are always happy to help.

We look forward to hearing from you again

Comment

Have you tried to use Shift mode we have in reWASD? Synapse has lots of features, but we hope that most of them have the analogs in reWASD. It would be better to use only one remapping tool.

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
                Have you tried to use Shift mode we have in reWASD? Synapse has lots of features, but we hope that most of them have the analogs in reWASD. It would be better to use only one remapping tool.
                Yeah, the Shift mode is very similar to razer Hypershit. I would prefer to use only reWASD, but synapse has some features (like mouse movement recorder) that a couldnt find in reWASD. Then, I tought I could create a keyboard shortcut in reWASD to use the diferent macros saved in mouse buttons.

Comment

Got it. We are planning to add mouse moves to Combos, but this feature is not available yet, unfortunately.

Could you please share the description of the macros you use in Synapse? It would be great to get some use cases to keep in mind once we are ready to implement this thing in reWASD.

Comment

I was planning to use for recoil control in warzone. But since doesn’t have good way to switch between the macros, it’s a bit hard to use.
                    I don’t know if you want to make something like this, but if it's interesting for you guys and helps to develop the new feature, I can make a vid showing the macro in synapse and send to you the .xml files with the commands of each macro (synapse saves macro in .xml).

Comment

Thank you! Yes, please send us the macros you have, they will definitely help!

If in the end, you are using a virtual controller created by reWASD for your keyboard and mouse, you may try using the recoil control combos we have now.

Comment

Oh, i didnt know that reWASD has a recoil control feature, its good to know. But sadly I couldn’t adapt to controller aim movement, even using M&K to emulate it. There is almost no software in which you can create, customize and share your own no recoil macro in mouse (I had to buy a specific mouse for this), so will be a good addition to reWASD.

And how do I send the .xml’s to you? I have a lot of them, each one for a weapon.

Comment

Originally Posted by lizarb View Post
                          Oh, i didnt know that reWASD has a recoil control feature, its good to know. But sadly I couldn’t adapt to controller aim movement, even using M&K to emulate it. There is almost no software in which you can create, customize and share your own no recoil macro in mouse (I had to buy a specific mouse for this), so will be a good addition to reWASD.

And how do I send the .xml’s to you? I have a lot of them, each one for a weapon.
                          You can try to attach them here as a zip archive.
                          Or upload them to some file-sharing site.

Comment

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post

You can try to attach them here as a zip archive.
                            Or upload them to some file-sharing site.
                            I couldnt attach the zip here, so i sent the link to you and reWASDer im PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by lizarb View Post

I couldnt attach the zip here, so i sent the link to you and reWASDer im PM.
                              Got it. Thank you. It will take some time for our team to look at these attachments.

Comment

Working...
                              X