reWASD with PS4 StrikePack FPS Dominator only on replug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reWASD with PS4 StrikePack FPS Dominator only on replug

Iam using a PSW Controller only for Fifa on PC - Because of L1/R1 are hard to reach i use the StrikePack just for the Paddles.
    With "Switch to Xbox 360" virtual Controller Profile this worked fine.... But with the new Version of reWASD i always need to plug out/in the USB Cable to get the Controller with StrikePack recognized.

On PC i tried different USB Ports, reinstalled reWASD etc. but i have no Idea why this is now and with older reWASD Version all worked fine

Hello!

Pretty weird behavior. Could you please collect some logs for us, because we do not have such setup to check by ourselves? Here are the steps:

1. Download this archive: http://files.disc-soft.com/filer/shared/1623685847/618/
    2. Extract the files you will see there
    3. Run startboot.bat file as Administrator
    4. Restart your PC
    5. Open reWASD: it should not detect the controller.
    6. Run stopboot.bat file as Administrator
    7. Go to C:\ and find rewasdboot.etl file there
    8. Send it to us for the investigation

If you see the gamepad, do not save the log as it should be the normal behavior.

Comment

Well, i see the Gamepad but can't use ist with the Strickpack plugged in. It's recognized but not working. Only working after reconnecting the USB Cable to the Strikepack
      I did the File at all but had to upload it to a fileserver since its just to big
      Click here to view and download these shared files from Filemail.com

Comment

Thank you for the log, we will check it with a team and get back to you. Could you please check if your gamepad is working in joy.cpl (the native Windows tool for gamepad testing). You should type joy.cpl in the Windows search bar and open the suggested tool. Click on the gamepad and then Properties. Try to press the buttons and check whether they are highlighted there when reWASD doesn't let you do anything with this device.

Comment

If i open the "joy.cpl after Windows restart and open properties i get an error message saying: "The Controller isn't connected correctly, check if it's connected to the PC"
          Yes, it is. All Lights of the PS4 Controller and the Strikepack are on - I just can't us it.... Only after i reconnect it, all works fine

Comment

Originally Posted by bogus_247 View Post
            If i open the "joy.cpl after Windows restart and open properties i get an error message saying: "The Controller isn't connected correctly, check if it's connected to the PC"
            Yes, it is. All Lights of the PS4 Controller and the Strikepack are on - I just can't us it.... Only after i reconnect it, all works fine
            Unfortunately, it seems that it is not related to reWASD. The gamepad itself is not detected properly in the system. I suggest that you contact the device manufacturer for help.

Comment

Well. it worked with older reWASD Versions without any probs.

Comment

reWASD can't do anything with the joy.cpl, this tools is a native one for Windows. I mean if it can't detect the connected controller, it is not registered in the system, and I am not sure how we could fix it. Could you please try the older version to be sure?

Comment

i need help connecting a strike pack to rewasd on my ps4 controller on pc

Comment

The device you mentioned is not officially supported by reWASD. Moreover, we cannot cause any help, as we have never tried to connect this device in reWASD, it was never tested.

Still, you can feel free to try yourself, our software has a 14-days trial period for the basic license and 3 days for the additional features.

Comment

Working...
                    X