No announcement yet.

Questions about Warzones ToS Regarding Remapping and the Upcoming Anti-Cheat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about Warzones ToS Regarding Remapping and the Upcoming Anti-Cheat

Warzones aim assist is pretty over powered so I was wondering if remapping your controller was against ToS and if so will Warzones new anti-cheat flag remapping software like reWASD? Thanks!

We have absolutely no idea.

All questions about incoming game updates and their ToS should be asked at said game`s customer/support service.

Comment

Originally Posted by Shion View Post
      We have absolutely no idea.
      You're right about the ToS but I thought someone might know how detectable the software is or if other big competitive FPS games have flagged reWASD etc..

Comment

"How detectable" is inapplicable to reWASD as we don't try to hide in the first place.

I don't think we are flagged in any games as something to get banned for.

But do note than macro (Key Combo) and autofire (Rapid Fire) features can be considered bannable offence in some games. And it doesn't matter if it's done by reWASD or some other software.

Comment

I just read the ToS and as of now it doesn't appear remapping is against ToS but hardware like Cronus is. I don't use reWASD for rapid fire or recoil control macros so I should be good !

Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X