I haven't been able to replicate this combo on ReWasd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't been able to replicate this combo on ReWasd

So I've been recording my combos lately, I'm not able to recreate this combo I can do on my controller on ReWasd Reads

x + y (delay{78}) x + y

in the game it appears as

y (x + y) y

but the output I need is just

(x + y)

So how Would I go about getting the output I need

Tell me if I am wrong, but you need each press to be a separate action. D-Pad down pressed, d-pad down released, then D-Pad down+D-Pad right pressed and released.
    And add the pauses between each action, so it will be easier for the game to recognize all the button presses.

Comment

Not for the first part of the combo the first part does what it needs to do it's the end of the combo where x and y aren't seen as one press

Comment

The simplified version of the combo

Comment

Hello
          At the key combo editor, simultaneous press is when both buttons have same arrows. Arrows mean whether it is press or release. Arrow Down - press. Arrow up - release. You need to drag with the mouse press of the second key (Y) and put it before release of the first (X).

Click image for larger version

Name:	gmvDagjUd1zEzA.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	71.3 KB
ID:	227359

Comment

So that didn't change anything, same result. However, I've done something that works for now. What I've done is I mapped the LT button to basically skip all this as a quick fix until I'm able to do the combos with nothing but the 4 buttons themselves.

Comment

This game is very finicky and dost like button presses to early or to late if you either you make your avatar do something completely different to what you want and that can instantly remove your entire heath pool.

Comment

Try to record the combo manually using the Recorder. Also remove the delay between keys before this.

Name:	brRyB6dTLOzXnA.jpg
Views:	212
Size:	68.0 KB
ID:	227364

Comment

so i was able to get it done heres what it looks like complete i definently need delay or id have to go in and add 20ms of delay to each button

Name:	Ls combo.jpg
Views:	200
Size:	54.6 KB
ID:	227368

Comment

Name:	working combo.jpg
Views:	195
Size:	62.3 KB
ID:	227370i also was able to get this one done before this but this is still incomplete im still fixing the delays and timings

Comment

Try different timings to find the perfect combo play for your game.

Comment

Working...
                      X